Pumice disinfectant is a ready-to-use and user-friendly mixing liquid for the pumice stone and poliresin products. The liquid can be used instead of water to disinfect the pumice stone powder and prostheses. The pumice stone disinfection liquid kills the bacteria and keeps the polishing paste smooth. The pumice stone disinfectant with skin care additives has a high bactericidal and fungicidal effect and is formaldehyde-free. The pumice stone must be changed after three weeks.
Also available as a ready-made pumice stone powder mixed with disinfectant. The sterile pumice stone paste (bacteria-free) is available in 5 kg. Steriele puimsteenpasta 10 kg